Reference processes supporting your business type
Commercial enterprises have different forms of organization for the distribution of goods and services from the producer to the consumer/customer and the control of payment and information flows.
The modeling of these organizational goods, cash and information flows varies from customer to customer – depending on the company size, the assortment and price policy, the service type, the clientele, and the type of debt collection.
With its standard reference model, Compex Commerce supports many organizational forms that are typical in the wholesale and retail industries, including:
- Established merchants without branches
- Small chains
- Multi-level trade covering wholesale and retail levels
- Centrally controlled specialized markets with or without central warehouses and distribution centers
- Retail chains, specialized trade chains with centrally controlled stores with or without central warehouses and distribution centers
- Group purchasing organizations serving as procurement centers for their members with or without warehouses
- Cooperatives (legally and economically autonomous companies) in the form of retailers’ cooperatives with central settlement
- Mail-order businesses
- Franchise systems
- E-Commerce (B2B and B2C)
Compex Commerce for franchise and group purchasing organizations
Purchasing organizations and franchise concepts are more and more shaping the retail industry these days.
Organizational structures of that kind perform basic tasks for their members (customers), e.g. procurement, warehouse management, logistics, and settlement. Franchise systems also offer marketing and other services, plus they increase the interest of former customers in the company by making them new franchisees.
Compex Commerce is suitable for the company headquarters as well as for the single members. The reference model provides processes that meet the needs of retail and wholesale businesses with own central warehouses or stores – in a single solution without any interfaces.
Be up to date and offer your members “software as a service” (SaaS) – the customers will appreciate it.
COMPEX Systemhaus GmbH, all rights reserved